Search

Download Esta es una historia de amor Books For Free

Declare Books In Favor Of Esta es una historia de amor

Original Title: This is a love story ISBN13 9788415420255
Edition Language: Spanish
Characters: Nick, Sienna
Download Esta es una historia de amor  Books For Free
Esta es una historia de amor Paperback | Pages: 416 pages
Rating: 3.72 | 2325 Users | 314 Reviews

Particularize Of Books Esta es una historia de amor

Title:Esta es una historia de amor
Author:Jessica Thompson
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 416 pages
Published:January 23rd 2013 by Vergara (first published 2012)
Categories:Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary

Interpretation Conducive To Books Esta es una historia de amor

Nick Redland, veintisiete años. Devastadoramente guapo, y atrapado en una espiral de angustia ante la proximidad de su cumpleaños número treinta. Sienna Walker, veinte años. Joven, bonita y con miedo al amor. Londres es una ciudad en la que todo parece posible. Tomemos el primer encuentro entre Sienna y Nick: no podría ser más diferente de lo que ocurre en las historias de amor, ya que se conocen gracias a una ardilla con esquís acuáticos.

Cuando Nick alza hacia ella sus peligrosos ojos pardos, Sienna se repite a sí misma, como un mantra: «No te pierdas en ellos.» Sienna tiene una apariencia frágil y guarda unos cuantos secretos, entre ellos el amor que siente hacia Nick, que crece día a día. Él, por su parte, no parece tomarse las cosas muy en serio. Además, es sabido que suele dejar detrás de sí un reguero de corazones rotos. Dos personas predestinadas a no vivir la hermosa historia de amor que anhelan más que nada en el mundo…

Una novela fresca y romántica que encantará a quienes disfrutaron con películas como Cuando Harry encontró a Sally.

Rating Of Books Esta es una historia de amor
Ratings: 3.72 From 2325 Users | 314 Reviews

Comment On Of Books Esta es una historia de amor
One word to describe this book: FOLLOW.Alright, why follow? Simply because this book is all about following your heart when it comes to loving someone, because sometimes, the mind isn't always right. But timing is the best part and the most crucial and dangerous one, do it in the wrong time and it'll mess the whole purpose. That's what this book is all about.I bought this because of the title and the book cover. Never heard of this book before, but I saw it in the Valentine's section at the

Originally posted at: http://www.longandshortreviews.blogsp...Special British humor and lots of ungrownup action sets the stage for Sienna and Nick's much deserved HEA. Sienna as "girl next door" heroine will melt our heart while Nick emodies the conflicted hero who comes across as more of an anti-hero. Prepare yourself for an emotional roller-coaster ride.Sienna Walker, unaware of her natural beauty, has lots of insecurities. To compensate, she tackles her job at Cube Publishing with

This is a lovely, heart-warming, heart-wrenching rollercoaster of a book! I absolutely loved it, I read it so quickly as I just wanted to find out what happened. I loved the main characters of Nick and Sienna, they were real to me. They had their flaws but ultimately they were lovely people and so I really cared what happened to them. I really liked the supporting characters too, especially Sienna's dad George. I really felt like I had got to know them in the short time I was reading this book

I have to start by mentioning the cover of this book which is just gorgeous.This story spans about 5 years; it certainly isnt a whirlwind fantasy. It didn't feel like 5 years, it could easily have been a matter of months but as the characters make reference to the length of time, you begin to realise how long they've actually known each other. I have to admit, at times I did find that it was kind of dragged out in that I wanted to bash their heads together and make them realise just what the

Not terrible. Not much else to say here really. Very cheesy and over the top, but I've read worse, so I can't give it a 1 star rating. Most of the time characters are acting like they are teenagers, they are very immature and cringe-inducing.And one more thing: 440 pages is too long for most romance books.There are a few exceptions of course, but this isn't it. Princess Bride is a little longer but I didn't even notice the length (I admit its unfair of me to compare anything to Princess Bride,

When I saw this book sitting on the new arrivals shelf at my local library, I immediatly grabbed it, the cover is just beautiful and it drew me to it like the moth to the flame!This is a very absorbing and entertaining read, as well as emotional and deeply moving. However, it's not perfect and my main feeling whilst reading was annoyance.The characters come across as a lot younger than they are, especially the hero, whom acted as though he was 21 not late 20's and 30's. Staying on the age theme,

First of all, I have to tell you that in my whole experience of reading this book, the most dominant feeling I had was frustration.Yes, the blurb promised a "boy-meets-girl" story and the title promised a love story (Could you be any more blunt with This is a Love Story?), but the book is so much more complex than those premises. It was honestly a roller-coaster ride, one that lasts for five years.I really like the emotion behind the novel. Sure, every few pages I would be all like, "Why can't

Post a Comment

0 Comments