Search

Books Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1) Download Online Free

Itemize Books Toward Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1)

Original Title: Miss Daisy Is Crazy!
ISBN: 0060507004 (ISBN13: 9780060507008)
Edition Language: English
Series: My Weird School #1
Literary Awards: Flicker Tale Children's Book Award (2007)
Books Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1) Download Online Free
Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1) Paperback | Pages: 96 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 8420 Users | 428 Reviews

Details About Books Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1)

Title:Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1)
Author:Dan Gutman
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 96 pages
Published:July 1st 2004 by HarperTrophy (first published June 29th 2004)
Categories:Humor. Childrens. Fiction. Academic. School. Chapter Books. Realistic Fiction. Juvenile

Representaion Concering Books Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1)

Something weird is going on.

Miss Daisy, who teaches second grade, doesn't know how to add or subtract. Not only that, she doesn’t know how to read or write either. She is the dumbest teacher in the history of the world!



Rating About Books Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1)
Ratings: 4.03 From 8420 Users | 428 Reviews

Discuss About Books Miss Daisy Is Crazy! (My Weird School #1)
We've been reading a lot of Dan Gutman books in our school because he made a special guest appearance as an author/speaker yesterday. These books are funny, especially appealing to kids, and in the same manner as Junie B. Jones only for boys. Don't let the illustrations put you off (as they did me) as being unappealing; the text is really quite hilarious. Reluctant readers will especially enjoy this Weird School Series.

This was recommended to me by the Barnes & Noble sales associate that said the series was popular right now. I have a 1st grade, 7 year old son who reads relatively advanced; I was looking for a bit of a challenge but still having a few pictures and what not. The reading was not difficult for him; however, after reading the first few chapters he told me there was a lot of "bad words" in this book. Mind you, he thinks words like "stupid," "shut up," and the alike are bad words. But

We've read a few of the books in the My Weird School Daze series by Dan Gutman. But it wasn't until recently that we realized that he'd written two other series as well, My Weird School and My Weirder School. We decided to start from the beginning, with A.J. and his pals in second grade, and work our way through the books. So far, we really enjoy them and this story was a good example of irony and a teacher playing 'dumb' with her students in order to encourage their participation and stimulate

I read this aloud to my almost-second grader this summer. He loved it. HILARIOUS antics from kids and adults, and in the end it is all very sweet. He liked that there were pictures on most of the pages, and the story was easy to keep up with from night to night.His strong preference is still for picture books so that we can read 2 or 3 in a sitting. It's also nice to have something we're reading over the course of a few days. We read a couple more in the series together. He can read them on his

Mis daisy is CRAZY !!!!!!!!!!!! She is a crazy substitute teacher! She dosn't know how to add or subtract! So instead of the teachers teaching the students , the students teach the teacher!

Rating: 5 / 5Re-read in 2020 as part of my nostalgia-fest in times of boredom.Ahem, and now for a few memorable quotes readers have to look forward to:"Kids in the dungeon get locked up and are forced to listen to their parents' old CDs for house. It must be horrible." -- so true, especially since all my parents listen to is folk music *shudders*"Mrs. Cooney's office is down the hall from our class. She says she's the school nurse, but personally I think she's a spy." -- makes me think that if I

THis book is laugh out loud funny.It's is in a seires, so there is more rolling on the ground coming.

Post a Comment

0 Comments