Search

Download Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1) Books Online Free

Particularize Of Books Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1)

Title:Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1)
Author:Abigail Gibbs
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 549 pages
Published:October 11th 2012 by Harper Voyager (first published January 1st 2012)
Categories:Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Romance. Young Adult. Paranormal Romance. Fiction
Download Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1) Books Online Free
Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1) Paperback | Pages: 549 pages
Rating: 3.77 | 9589 Users | 1413 Reviews

Ilustration Conducive To Books Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1)

The sexiest romance you’ll read this year… One moment can change your life forever... For Violet Lee, a chance encounter on a darkened street draws her into a world beyond her wildest imaginings, a timeless place of vast elegance and immeasurable wealth – of beautiful mansions and lavish parties – where a decadent group of friends live for pleasure alone. A place from which there is no escape...no matter how hard Violet tries. Yet all the riches in the world can’t mask the darkness that lies beneath the gilded surface, embodied in the charismatic but dangerous Kaspar Varn. Violet and Kaspar surrender to a passion that transcends their separate worlds – but it’s a passion that comes at a price...

Present Books In Pursuance Of Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1)

Original Title: Dinner With a Vampire
ISBN: 0007503679 (ISBN13: 9780007503674)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Dark Heroine #1
Characters: Fabian, Violet Lee, Kaspar Varn, Ilta Crimson


Rating Of Books Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1)
Ratings: 3.77 From 9589 Users | 1413 Reviews

Judgment Of Books Dinner with a Vampire (The Dark Heroine #1)
He sighed, his hands tangling themselves in my already-knotted hair. Violet, dont ever leave me. Whatever happens; however things get, just dont go. Please.4.5 stars The Dark Heroine is an absolutely fantastic debut novel by author Abigail Gibbs. I had no idea that this author was only 15-years-old when she wrote this novel, and wow, does she have a talent because this is one exciting page turner. Violet Lee is a seventeen-year-old who is trying to get over her failed relationship with her

First, I would like to say that I've read this story on wattpad.com before it was published, so some of my references in this review might be a little bit confusing to some, but I will try to clear it up as much as I can.Second, I've been a fan of Canse12 (aka the author) for a while and I never would have guessed that the story is inspired by Twilight. I mean, There is just no connection that my mind can grasp and establish between the two works other than it revolves around vampires, and that

This book is dreadful. It was written by a 15-year-old girl and it shows. Everybody in it behaves like a stroppy teenager, even the centuries old vampires, who should know better. It's all breathless teenage romance, darting from "God, I hate him!" to "God, I love him" and back again throughout the entire book. The heroine, Violet, is bland and boring, and a complete Mary Sue to boot. Kaspar, the vampire prince love interest, is thoroughly unpleasant. He's arrogant without being charismatic.



The love interest attempts to rape the heroine after she steals his condoms as a prank. There is absolutely nothing more to it than that. He attempts to rape her over a prank, she forgives him, and they have a happily ever after. Of course, it's bad when other people try to rape her. He's Special and is allowed to try to rape her.Yes, this is the most vile novel I have ever read. There are many that are also incredibly horrible, but this one will always win. Always.Fuck this novel. May it burn

Originally Posted on: Confessions of an Opinionated Book Geek"I have to be completely honest. I didnt finish this book and I honestly dont believe I can. I just cant. I have finished some not so great books in my life. I finished Fifty Shades Freed, Beautiful Bastard and Eve, just to see how they would end, but I just cannot continue. More than not being my style of book, it is just horrible.The first thing I noticed about this book is that the writing isnt very good. Ok, I will admit that most

The sequel, Autumn Rose, has a publication date of January 28, 2014!! I was one of the lucky ones to have read this on Wattpad up to chapter 61 before chapters were taken down. It was formely known as "Dinner With a Vampire. Did I Mention I'm Vegetarian?"However, the author who is known as Canse12 on Wattpad never posted the ending. So now I'm on the edge of my seat anticipating the release of this book so very very badly.EDITI'm finally reading this after waiting for what felt like a very long

Post a Comment

0 Comments