Search

Download Books For Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) Free

Identify Of Books Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2)

Title:Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2)
Author:Stephanie Perkins
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 384 pages
Published:September 29th 2011 by Dutton Books
Categories:Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction. Realistic Fiction. Young Adult Contemporary
Download Books For Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) Free
Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2) Hardcover | Pages: 384 pages
Rating: 3.96 | 143078 Users | 14243 Reviews

Narration Concering Books Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2)

Alternate Cove edition for ISBN 9780525423287 Lola Nolan is a budding costume designer, and for her, the more outrageous, sparkly, and fun the outfit, the better. And everything is pretty perfect in her life (right down to her hot rocker boyfriend) until the Bell twins, Calliope and Cricket, return to the neighborhood. When Cricket, a gifted inventor, steps out from his twin sister's shadow and back into Lola's life, she must finally reconcile a lifetime of feelings for the boy next door.

Details Books During Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2)

Original Title: Lola and the Boy Next Door
Edition Language: English
Series: Anna and the French Kiss #2
Characters: Lola Nolan, Cricket Bell, Calliope Bell, Anna Oliphant, Étienne St. Clair
Setting: San Francisco, California(United States)
Literary Awards: The Inky Awards Nominee for Silver Inky (2012), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fiction (2011)


Rating Of Books Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2)
Ratings: 3.96 From 143078 Users | 14243 Reviews

Rate Of Books Lola and the Boy Next Door (Anna and the French Kiss #2)
That's it I'm done. DNFing this one. I honestly can't bear to read one more page. Can someone please explain the hype to me? Usually when I dislike a popular book I can tell why everyone else loved but with this one I have absolutely no clue. ➨ I didn't like any of the characters. Especially not Lola and Cricket (out of all names she had to call him cricket) I know Lola is supposed to be different and awesome but wearing wigs every single day is just weird to me. ➨Lola is practically cheating

Oh, gosh. I really cannot understand all the good reviews for this book (even if half of them were given BEFORE the book actually came out, which, if you ask me, is completely stupid). To say it's overrated is an understatement. This book is such a huge disappointment. I guess this is a typical example of what happens when you fantasize so much about something that you've actually built up this ideal in your mind... which has nothing to do with reality, sadly. Careful people, spoilers ahead.I'd

Oh. My. God. What a perfect little book! I wasn't expecting to love it so much. I enjoyed 'Anna and the French Kiss' but this one was on a whole other level. So good! I've been in the mood for fluffy contemporaries and this was perfect. I'll definitely read it again in the future when I need a smile.

First off, a huge thanks to Rebecca for giving me this ARC. Thank you!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ABSOLUTELY CRUSH-WORTHY♥ ♥ ♥HOLY CRICKET!! I am absolutely in love with Lola and the Boy Next Door! Im not denying it, I have a HUGE crush on this book and its not going away. Stephanie Perkins, without a doubt did it again. Shes managed to tap into my inner giddy making me a shameless book hugger. For fans of Anna and the French Kiss eagerly anticipating Lola and the Boy Next Door breathe with ease. This book is

adorable and wonderful! didn't want to put it down =)

I first read this book in May of 2013, and fell in love with Lola and Cricket's story. For some reason, I never wrote out a proper review for it though (although I do have reviews for Anna and the French Kiss and Isla and the Happily Ever After)I just finished my first reread of the book, and it was the audiobook version. It was so good! I was so happy to be back with Lola and Cricket again! I love that this story is set in San Fransisco, and I just love all of the characters! Lola reminds me of

I don't know how I am going to justify this rating. Books like Lola and the Boy Next Door rarely work for me. I dislike chick-lit, I dislike two-timing/emotionally cheating/lying heroines, I dislike when the "wrong" guy in books with love triangles is vilified at the last minute to make it right for the heroine to break up with him. And yet I liked this book that contains all these elements. This novel is just such a light, breezy, charming read. The main character, who would normally annoy the

Post a Comment

0 Comments