Search

Download Art Geeks and Prom Queens Free Books Full Version

Describe Books As Art Geeks and Prom Queens

Original Title: Art Geeks and Prom Queens
ISBN: 0312336365 (ISBN13: 9780312336363)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Tyler Alpine, Rio Jones, Kristi, Kayla, JenJen, JC
Setting: United States of America
Download Art Geeks and Prom Queens  Free Books Full Version
Art Geeks and Prom Queens Paperback | Pages: 240 pages
Rating: 3.63 | 3136 Users | 298 Reviews

Define Out Of Books Art Geeks and Prom Queens

Title:Art Geeks and Prom Queens
Author:Alyson Noel
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 240 pages
Published:September 1st 2005 by St. Martin's Griffin
Categories:Young Adult. Contemporary. Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. High School. Teen. Fiction

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books Art Geeks and Prom Queens

Being the new girl is tough, just ask sixteen-year-old Rio Jones. A New York transplant, Rio has no clue how she's going to fit in at her fancy new private school in Southern California. Plus, being late, overdressed, and named after a Duran Duran song doesn't make the first day any easier for her. Then Rio meets Kristi. Beautiful, rich, and a cheerleader, Kristi is the queen bee of Newport Beach. And Kristi isn't friends with just anyone, so Rio is thrilled when she's invited to be part of the most exclusive, popular clique. Of course, like any club, Kristi and her friends have rules: Always smile (even if you don't mean it), always dress cute (and never repeat outfits), and always flirt (but only with jocks, preps, and rich college guys). At first Rio is having a great time, but as she becomes more immersed in this jet-set crowd, she figures out there is one last rule that her new friends forgot to mention: Don't cross Kristi . . .

Rating Out Of Books Art Geeks and Prom Queens
Ratings: 3.63 From 3136 Users | 298 Reviews

Criticize Out Of Books Art Geeks and Prom Queens
I thought the book was entertaining enough, but LAWD, RIO GOT ON MY NERVES. Girl, quit being a whiny dummy and see what you're really missing. Seriously!Also, this book brushed off the sexual assault WAAAY too lightly. The guy didn't really get punished for it and it wasn't really brought up again after it happened :/

Firstly this book was a big doze of reality! I am kind of a naive person and don't like reading about drugs, because it has never played a role in my life in any way, so I really don't relate to the character. As soon as it comes up I feel disconnected. But I have mixed feelings about this one. I really enjoyed the style of writing, although there were a few things I think that I would like to change about the story to make it more loveable. Like Jas... I loved everything about him, except the

Alyson Noel's form of writing really captures my attention. I loved alot of things about Rio. First of all: ♥heart the name. Second: I love how everyone seems to be against her but if she just open her mouth, she can bring them to their senses. And Third: I LOVED how she was clumsy and screwed everything up. No one is perfect and everyone makes mistakes, I'm just happy this character made so much more than I have (well...). Rio is fun to chill with and i'm glad Alyson introduced me to her :)

What was this book?I swear this is the ultimate fantasy of every girl, to somehow be magically 'pretty enough' to be noticed by the popular girl and welcomed into the folds.Yes, this was a story about Mean Girls ... a twist on it.It was so BAD. I can't tell you how many times the protagonist made NO sense. She stopped caring about her crush and started caring about the popular girls so fast it was unbelievable. Although what she did at the end was cool, she was just the most insufferable person

It really got me thinking about what I should be careful about when I go into high school and to always stay true to myself no matter what.

When you compare between this and Mean Girls, this brings nothing new to the table. I can't think of a single thing that's different here. To me, that's a big problem. I don't know why I have this book. I think I somehow remembered it would be about gay couples. This really influenced my reading because I kept thinking Rio would come out and date someone else. I feel like Rio should have apologized to JC and it's not fair that just because he's a jock, Rio assumes he doesn't have feelings.

When I first received this book as a present on my 14th birthday, I was skeptical about it. I wasn't that into books about teen rom-dramas. Giving it a try, I was pleasantly surprised by the low-key dramatic-ness and the relatability of it (at the time. I was 14 after all!).

Post a Comment

0 Comments